We are here for you.
Every day our team at Berlin Patten Ebling is here for your health, safety and well-being. Right now ease of mind can be hard to find, you can rest assure that your experience at our four locations are adhering to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Berlin Patten Ebling’s entire team are fully compliant with CDC Workplace Recommendations. We are here for you. The same constant exceptional customer service with added measures of safety for each of our staff and guests.
We are committed to your safety by maintaining the following guidelines:
- Our offices are by appointment only. Please call the office of your choice and set an appointment.
- Our 4 locations are receiving an increased level of workplace cleanings, specifically emphasizing common areas accessible to guests.
- Our entire team and guests maintain a safe social distance.
- Routine wellness and temperature checks are performed daily on our employees.
- To Replace the need for in-person meetings, we offer Remote Online Notarization’s, E-signings, and telephonic or Zoom meetings.
- Each common area has strict capacity limitations.
- Personal Protective Equipment is available to guests upon request.
- During your appointment, our team will wear masks if you or your loved ones are wearing a mask, otherwise upon request.
- Your comfort and experience are our top priority. We will make any reasonable accommodation to make you and your loved ones feel comfortable. Please contact our offices prior to your appointment to make any requests.
At the beginning and end of every day, our guests and staff’s well-being remains our top priority. We appreciate your trust and remain steadfast to your needs.